The kids love it here. They have Lila and Eli to play with every day. It's funny because, no matter how much they fight while they're playing, it's all hugs and 'I love you's when we leave. They act like they may not see each other for months again.
Clyde will be taking swimming lessons here in a few weeks. He's pretty excited. I'm not sure how he'll do. He doesn't like to get his face wet. Hopefully it will all go 'swimmingly'. Ba dum dum!
Claudia is developing her mom's natural grace. Yesterday she fell and walloped her eye on a hard plastic toy leaving her with one cave manesque eyebrow. Later that day, even though she was sitting, she took a tumble down the Lowell's basement stairs taking poor Eli with her. Both kids were fine but Claudia had bruised the OTHER side of her face. That night we were outside the apartments hanging out with some of the festival kids when, chasing me during a tantrum, she fell and banged up her knee pretty good. I'm just waiting for a visit from CPS!
I hope you're all doing well. Thanks to all of you who sent me Birthday cards and wishes. I appreciate it!
Love,
Us


The Betrothed Group photo


A campus hike


Canada geese are everywhere


Claudia's Hidey hole New friends




Lunch quiet time


Argh Princess Cowboy

Eli lookin' dapper

No comments:
Post a Comment