
Claudia screams for Lila whenever we go somewhere she's been to with us. I do believe that, in Claudia's case, Lila encompasses most of the Lowell family. She can say Eli but mostly she looks at the poor kid and shouts 'Mine' as she grabs something from him. Luckily the boy is so mellow he just smiles and picks up something else.

I can't believe the changes I've seen in the kids over the past couple of months. Both have grown considerably. Claudia's vocabulary is increasing every day. Clyde's is expanding as well. He sometimes sounds like a little old man. Clyde has become obsessed with death and Heaven and God. All concepts that I try my best to explain to a nearly five-year-old who ALWAYS has a follow up question. Not easy. As for now God is a ghost who is whatever color he wants to be at whatever time and lives on a cloud.

Claudia is a little spit-fire. She will smile at you and then do exactly what you've told her not to. She's my runner. If given the chance she'll bolt. She's very skilled at it, even uses distractions! She's moody but her smiles and hugs help make up for it. Clyde has begun copying some of his sister's tactics and seems surprised when there are consequences.

We will definitely miss it here but I think we're all ready for our own beds.
I will continue this blog to keep you posted on our goings on in Texas.
Hope you keep reading.
Become a 'Follower' and then you'll get the posts whenever I write them.

Can't believe it's already time to head back down here- where has the summer gone?! The kids sure do look like they've grown. N's obsessed with death and dying too!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment regarding the passing of E Lynn Harris. I would have e-mailed you, but I couldn't find one on your blog . . . .that's why I'm commenting here.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, there's nothing like your own bed :)