Monday, August 3, 2009

Texas


We are back and mostly settled in. We've been trying to catch up with everyone. Here's just a little of what we've been doing. (BTW I have NO idea why I can't turn off the underline)

Emilio

Clyde was so excited about finding his old things
he even pulled out his Jack Skelington costume!

We met Baz and Corbin at the Kimbell
for a Family Art Festival


Back to Joe Pool to feed the ducks and fish.

Back in a regular bathtub.
My kids are clean again!


Grace

Feeding the ducks and turtles at the park by our house


Our old friend
The Blue Herron

Texas gets HOT so the indoor
play areas are definitely our friends!


Just because

Maddi and Clyde
We've also had a chance to hang out with the Burkey girls AND the Knox kids but, for once in my life, I didn't take any pics. I'll get them next time!











No comments:

Post a Comment