Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can't believe it...



Looking back at these photos and posts I can't believe that these are the same two children I'm dealing with now. They are like little people now. All the babiness is gone. Don't get any ideas in your head... I am NOT considering another. Couldn't even if I wanted. We are happy with our two and that is enough for us.
Any how. I'm anxious to get our summer underway. Not sure what it has in store for us as so many things are different now. The kids are going to be interesting to watch. They will be paired up with the sister/brother duo Lila Joon and Eli. Possibly cuter than my own kids but someday we may all be related if things go the way Clyde has planned!
If you want to see how last summer went or what's happening this summer feel free to peruse the blog. We'd love to hear from you. Follow it if you'd like to know when we post. I am hoping for more input from at least Clyde this year. It should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful kids. Hope they'll have a great summer! :)

    ReplyDelete