

So as our time to depart approaches we need to say goodbye to some friends. We had a GINORMOUS playgroup lunch at one of those fast food joints with the play areas. I'm sure you'll be able to figu
re out which one. It was great to see how many kids showed up. I counted almost 30. It was hard to get everyone to stand still long enough too count them! Clyde was very excited to show off his
school friends to the grou
p he refers to as his 'normal' friends. I contend that there is not much that's normal about that group! I'm always amazed at the ease in which young kids can make friends. I wish that trait lasted longer into adulthood!Of course you can't just have on goodbye. You have to suck up as many as you can. Our ama

zing friends Romana and Emilio came out for an afternoon visit that included A LOT of playing and NO napping!
Then we had another outing with the Davids and the Knoxs. Crazy kids. They always seem to have fun together. And I think there moms are pretty cool too. I really don't know what I'm gonna do when Clyde or Claudia makes that friend who has parents that just grate on my soul!


Welp, enjoy the pics and thanks for the goodbyes. Check back soon for more updates! You can choose to follow this blog to get an update whenever I post!

OK, so this is NOT how it looked when I was typing it up. Pics and captions actually lined up! Hope you can figure it out.
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a great summer! Send us a note when you all get back in town.
ReplyDeleteSee ya then,
Shirl & Fallon
Makes me both happy and sad to see all those picture of all those awesome kids together! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteShirl & Fallon: Will do
ReplyDeleteChristina: We miss you to!